Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Forever 21 Hauls and etc

Soooooooooooooo

Straight to the point, I had been a real slacker.
Slacking off everything, blogging, editting or even thinking haha!
So here's altogether what I have bought in this week!


*Selfie of the day! 

*Trying on shoes 

*Brought this leopard print ankle boots for RM90 (promo)

*Strapped leather short wedges, RM90 (promo)

*Unfortunately, I went home and found out that one was size 10 and the other was size 8
cause I saw this on the display model and I was dumb enough to not check the sizes, it was the last pair btw

*Knitted top was for RM50 while the bottom jeans was for RM35 (promo )


Last but not least, this pair of sandals from Pasar Malam!

 *Bought it for casual wear

*I like the straps and the colourful bubbles, RM28



No comments:

Post a Comment