Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sephora, Sasa & Watsons Haul

I had overspent so much this month =(
But I guess I have to sacrifice for future photoshoots...

What I bought from Sephora :


*Smashbox Concealer @RM73
*Nyx Jumbo Pencil ; Strawberry Milk @RM19

*Smashbox Concealer Ingredients list ; seems like they don't have paraben?

*Smashbox Concealer ; Medium dark shade

What I bought from Sasa & Watsons :

*K-Palette Waterproof Eyeliner @RM39.90
*I've always wanted to try this, I was lucky that there was promotion 


*Waterproof, long lasting,smudge proof! Just what I was looking for!

*Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h

*It has a brush tip

,*You can draw super thin lines or slighty thicker line

*For some reason, when I wear it on Naked eye, it does not seem SUPER BLACK like it claims..
*But if I apply it on top of eyeshadows, it somehows turn out slightly darker
*I wonder if it is this Batch that has this problem cause I saw other reviews saying it was dark enough

*Found a neutral eyeshadow palette from Silky Girl! @RM19+

*There was a promo for this! Couldn't resist so I grabbed it as well @RM20+

*Sponge applicator

Later that we also went to Komugi and bought these!
*Forgot the name, but it's really fresh and crispy outside
*They only squeeze the cream in when you buy!
  
*Komugi Cottage Cheese pudding

*Doesn't it look tempting? =P

 *A yummy dessert for a cheese lover like me!
*Texture is really creamy and soft!
*I would stuck it in the freezer and eat it like ice cream!

 *Oh ya! Also bought this Renew Rose Hip Oil cause it was on Promotion
*Rm79.90 for the Oil and Toner Mist

Thank you for reading this boring post!

No comments:

Post a Comment