Monday, September 22, 2014

My Hair Makeover ( Part 1 )

It's been quite sometime since I cut my hair~
The last time was in 2013 at Mont Kiara branch

*Posing weird haha

*Smileeee

Swooooooooshhhhhhhh~~~
One year has passed! And my hair is a mess!! 

*Uneven color and out of shape

I decided to make another visit at number76!
This time is the branch at Midvalley North Point

I actually have no specific idea what haircut I want...
So I just told Mr.Yamamoto that I want anything that can cover my SQUARE face!

 *Yamamoto San behind me =P

 *Despite being nervous, I could still take some selfies xP



Before that, Mr Yamamoto showed me a picture from his Iphone to make sure I was okay with the haircut?
It was a shoulder length cut with slight layers, ready to cut!

*Chop chop, snip snip*

*Tadah!! Camwhore with boyfie

For more before and after photos :

Please follow my instagram =)

For the salon's instagram -->

Stay tuned for Part 2!






No comments:

Post a Comment